Saturday, May 8, 2010

Shorts from shirts

I saw this done somewhere and thought it was brilliant so I gave it a try when I found 3 long sleeve shirts in brand new condition at the oppy. Please if you know who's blog I saw this on let me know so I can thank her. Iv'e been trying to find her blog again since first seeing it probably a year ago with no luck. Our PC crashed & I lost all my bookmarks.



With Kwik Sew pattern 3398 I cut out the pattern using the shirt pocket on the back of the shorts.



Ready to get started. I don't bother with pockets on these short. really they are just for getting around in for play or daycare.



This is all that was left of the shirts.



Almost there, just need to hem & put the elastic in.



All done, and dman loves his new shorts.wearing RM Williams here.



Country Road shirt shorts



And Pierre Cardin !

2 comments:

  1. You are making me wish I could sew again. (And I don't even have boys that would like these shorts.)

    ReplyDelete