Thursday, November 26, 2009

slowly slowly

Off to a slow start this week... On tuesday I suffered a sporting injury of sorts... running races in the back yard with the kids... oops.... A quick trip to the hospital and it turns out I have plantar fasciitis. Not fun, that's all i'm saying.

It's not all bad though.. . I had a lovely parcel arrive this week. It's from THIS gorgeous shop on Made It... for my little boy for the Northern migration later next month.



Isn't it sweet? you know you can win one? But hurry... the giveaway ends tonight!


It's so hard to find cool stuff for boys. Handmade cool stuff for boys that is!

Pretty stuff for girls is everwhere, but when it comes to boys there isn't much around really.

I think that's why I decided to make things, because I didn't like the stuff in the shops and I feel it's an injustice for the poor boys.

Having boy/girl twins has fuelled this with my obsessiveness to make sure both get an even amount of everything so the other one doesn't feel like the other was favoured more.

SO my quest for cool boys stuff continues... if anyone knows where i can get some... well anything please please let me know... x

No comments:

Post a Comment