Monday, December 20, 2010

last minute xmas gift making

Yeah, I thought I was so organised but have somehow found myself making last minute gifts as you do. I did join in to the handmade xmas meme but had to make a hasty retreat when i realised that some of my family do indeed read my blog...

So I went to ground with it all and totally forgot about it until Sunday, of course!









Last year my 3 nephews received a pair of gorgeous handmade shorts. This year I went with pencil cases because they're quick although I'm still trying to master the side seams near the zip but I think I'm getting it after only 2 quick unpicks :)



the flash has washed out the colour on the denim diaper covers



for my newest nephew. Baby clothes look terrible without a model but trust me these are the cutest ever, It's hard to find cute/cool stuff for baby boys, I think I'll be making more of these.



And I made this crocheted rug earlier in the year and put it away for my little sister . I know she won't read this because she's on holiday's in Sydney and she's either opened her present early or taken it with her to the in laws. Either way, i think it's safe. I hope.

And that's it, I'm ready for Christmas.

Last year we moved house and the twins were in Perth so this is going to be an awesome Christmas with my family together in the one place, not moving house... just relaxing and spending time together... big smiley face

3 comments:

  1. ooh denim diaper covers! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh - love those little pouches! How cute!

    Thanks for popping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete