I have up for auction a gorgeous 16 x 16 inch pillow made by me using beautiful light blue linen and machine appliqued syko birds in Amy Butler's soul blossom and love fabrics. Framed with Heather Bailey's Bijoux at my husbands request.
Edit - This Auction is now CLOSED. Thank you.
Fly Away, hand stitched as I hope the owners troubles will do just that.
The reverse side has three snaps / press studs to close.
Please note... Due to the high cost of International postage the Cushion Cover Only will be posted. Australian residents will receive the Cushion Cover & Insert.
How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $30 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24Th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your book and slippers to you.
7. Thank you for participating and happy bidding!