Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Flood appeal raffle

EDIT - This Raffle is now CLOSED. Congratulations to Rachael.

My sister has kindly offered to donate one of her lovely handmade rabbits. She doesn't have a blog and has asked me to raffle a rabbit on her behalf.

This is my daughter's rabbit, she will make you your very own and has said it can be either a BOY or GIRL rabbit, it's your choice.

I have made this raffle available for anyone who donates to either The Qld. premier's flood appeal, The Victorian Red Cross Flood Appeal or The Australia Zoo wildlife warrior flood appeal.



Here's the deal...

Donate $5 for one ticket for any or all or these appeals and leave your receipt number with your comment entry. This raffle is open worldwide and I'll throw in fee postage too.


***ALL RAFFLES END AT MIDDAY, WEDNESDAY 26TH JANUARY ***


The lucky winner will be contacted by email on Thursday 27th Good luck!!


4 comments:

  1. What a sweet bunny, my little boy would really like this. #319006

    talc@telstra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bunny! My internet banking receipt number is: 527271062 ($5).
    Thanks,
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete