Wednesday, February 3, 2010

my favourites

The past few weeks have been so hectic, organising new school gear, playgroups, daycare, sports etc. My friend who i made the crochet blanket for had a baby girl and she loved it.
Now, I'm going to have a rest before starting the next blanket.

Iv'e been thinking about my mum today and thought i'd post some happy thoughts...

Here are some things that I love...



I love this sign found in the Toodyay butcher shop window...

makes me laugh every time... a sign put up in the butcher shop looking for their missing sheep.




I love this china doll my mother bought me when i was 10. she was hand made by her friend





even the lace and her socks & shoes are hand made





and her beautiful hand painted face. i wish i could get one for my daughter too.





I love finding pretty things in unexpected places...





I love the beach... but not in summer













And finally, i love edamame...mmmm





chilli & garlic... just like wagamama :)


1 comment:

  1. Happy back to school!! My 4 went back yesterday, they were a tad over excited!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete