Friday, November 25, 2011

Nearly there

We got the keys to our new house today. hooray! So I will take the most delicate items across to the new house myself. We have packers coming in on Monday to pack the house up and sometimes they aren't always very careful. 
I will take the Xmas tree over too and put it up this weekend so it will be ready when we move in. I love Xmas, who doesn't hey? Oh well, don't answer that perhaps..lol

So... the cake... well cakes... because you know Fox got jealous when I said what I was making for the kids. Men... 



No less than four layers high. I made them gluten free of course. And wow it tasted so good. Only one small piece gave me a belly ache. I'm too used to eating well now since starting Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation back in May this year. More on that later :) I promise.

Also this morning I finished the secret Santa gifts for the twins classes. Just something small, it's supposed to cost no more than $10.


I had to do a boy & girl gift so they are each getting a small zippered pouch with some treats inside.

Now I'm done. I don't have anything else on my craft list although I would love to make another Xmas stocking like the one I made for last years stocking swap but I really think my time is running out. 

Now I'm off to move house. x

3 comments:

  1. Oh that looks delicious & i love the cake forms, they're ace. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bklack Forrest cake, I will make a gluten free attempt myself.
    Have a swift and easy move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.

    Cake forms via my mate Vinnie :)

    I just used gluten free self raising flour instead of the all purpose + bi carb & baking soda.

    ReplyDelete